Pencil Case Workshop
Craft a pencil case for loved ones or yourself.
Make a pencil case for stationery. Suitable for all ages. Personalise your work by debossing or hot-stamping initials, names, words, dates or even phrases.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the workshop, participant gets to bring home their own creations.
You will learn the basics:
- Knowledge of leather
- Types of basic leather crafting tools
- Scoring, Cutting and Gluing of leather
- Saddle stitching
- Edge Finishing & Burnishing
- Cleaning and caring for leather
- Use of zips in leather crafts
- No prior knowledge needed.
- Age: 12 and above.
Any cancellation made 1 week or less prior to the workshop will be given 50% refund. Rescheduling will only be accepted if it is made 1 week prior to the workshop. No refund will be given for no-shows.