Here are some of the most common questions.If you couldn't find the answer to your questions, please feel free to contact us via the form below.
- Do I need to book a slot for the workshop or I can walk-in for workshop?
Booking is required for our workshops as we have to prepare the materials and ensure that there are seats available for you.
- If I book 2 different workshops for 2 participants, will we be seated together?
Yes, we will allocated the both of you to be seated together. We hoped that you get to enjoy the workshop experiences with your loved ones.
- Where are you located?
We are located at 38a Haji Lane #02-01, S189231. We are on the 2nd level, above a shop named "Simplicity".
- Is there a discount for first time participant?
We do not have promotion for first time participant.
- Can I request for a private 1-to-1 workshop?
Yes, additional cost will be incurred (inclusive of venue rental of our atelier).
- Is there promotion for couple?
Yes! We have couple bundles for weekday! You can find more details here.
- Can I choose colours of leather during the workshop?
Yes, you can choose the colours of the leather at the start of the workshop. We usually maintain a selection of colours from 3 to 7 colours. However, please understand that the stocks are limited and we change the color selection from time to time.
- Can I reschedule or postpone my booking?
Please refer to our cancellation and refund policy here. By registering for our workshop, you agree to our cancellation and refund policy.
Can I use my SingapoRediscovers Vouchers for the workshop?
Unfortunately, our workshops are not eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers as the vouchers are meant for tours, attractions and hotels.
- Can 2 or more participants share 1 workshop booking?
Yes, the additional participant just have to pay for the hourly charges for that additional seat.
- Can I use the workshop space for free if I bring my own leather?
Due to the cost of rental, utility and manpower, we are unable to afford free usage of workshop space and machine or tools.
- Can I use Skillsfuture credit for the workshops?
Unfortunately, our workshops are not claimable under Skillsfuture.
- Can I buy DIY Kit and use your space to do it?
No, as the venue usage is reserved for workshops only.