Understanding Leather and Basic Leather Crafting (Bucket Bag / Tote Bag)
Comprehensive Course to Basic of Leather Crafting
Learn about leather as a material and the basic tools used for leather crafting. Participants will also choose to craft a Bucket Bag or Tote Bag.
The workshop will take about 8 hours, depending on the speed of the participant.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the workshop, the participant gets to bring home their own creations.
You will learn:
- Basic knowledge of leather
- Types of basic leather crafting tools
- Scoring, Cutting and Gluing of leather
- Saddle stitching
- Edge Finishing & Burnishing
- Cleaning and caring for leather