Leather Craft and Paper Flower Bag Charm - Crafune x Natalie (29th Aug, 11.15 am)
Get Hands-on Experience on Making Paper Flower Bag Charm and Art of Leather Crafting
In this session, you will get to learn how to make your own Paper Flower Bag Charm.
While you wait for your flower to take form, you will experience the Art of Leather Craft and make your own leather Key Pouch. Ideal for storing daily cards, business cards and coins. Personalise your work by debossing your names or initials.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the 3 hours workshop, participant gets to bring home a personalised Paper Flower Bag Charm and a Leather Key Pouch.
Participants get to:
- Learn how to create a beautiful edible Rose using Wafer Paper
- Techniques of painting on Wafer Paper to create realistic petals
- Learn how to preserve the Paper Flower
- Assemble a Bag Charm with Paper Flower
- Learn the basics of leather crafting and knowledge of leather
- Learn to cut leather with the correct techniques
- Assemble a leather Key Pouch
- Sealing of leather edges
- Keep whatever you made during the workshop
- No prior knowledge needed.
- Age: 12 and above.
If the workshop does not reach the minimum number of guests, it might be cancelled. Please contact us for more info.
Driven by the passion for fine art and craft, Natalie spent years to study the art of blending colors and anatomy of flowers to create realistic Wafer Paper flowers and Sugar Paste flowers. To widen her range of techniques, Natalie undergone training by international masters including Maggie Austin of U.S.
No cancellation and rescheduling is allowed after confirmation. Any cancellation due to low sign-up rates will be notified via email, phone call or messages.