8 FEB 2020 Latte Art and Leather Craft - Crafune x Foreword Coffee
Get Hands-on Experience on Latte Art and Art of Leather Crafting
In this session, you will get to learn how to make your own Latte Art and enjoy a warm cup of latte.
While you enjoy your coffee, you will experience the Art of Leather Craft and make your own leather Cardholder. Ideal for storing daily cards, business cards and coins. Personalise your work by debossing your names or initials.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the 2 hours workshop, participant gets to bring home their own creations.
Participants get to:
- Learn the basics of espresso extraction
- Practise basic Latte Art pouring techniques
- Enjoy freeflow coffee during the duration of the workshop
- Learn the basics of leather crafting and knowledge of leather
- Keep whatever you made during the workshop
- No prior knowledge needed.
- Age: 16 and above.
If the workshop does not reach the minimum number of guests, it might be cancelled. Please contact us for more info.
Foreword Coffee is a specialty coffee company with the mission to empower persons with disabilities and special needs (differently-abled persons) by providing employment and skills training in the F&B industry. It is a social enterprise member of raiSE (Singapore Centre for Social Enterprises).
No cancellation and rescheduling is allowed after confirmation.