Junior Workshop: Character Pouches
Cute Character Pouches!
For this coming school holiday, make a cute Character Pouch with your kids.
We have a wide variety of character design for your kids to choose from. Alternatively, they could be creative and create their own characters by mix and matching different shapes such as eyes and mouth of the characters!
Ideal for storing ez-link card, snacks, pocket money and knick-knacks
Personalise them by debossing or hot-stamping initials, names, words, dates or even phrases.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the 1-hour workshop, your kids get to bring home what they made. Lanyard included.
They will learn the basics:
- Knowledge of leather
- Scoring, Cutting and Gluing of leather
- Explore their creativity in Leather Crafting
- Edge Finishing & Burnishing
- Reference templates will be provided to inspire your kids to build the characters' appearance.
- The components of the characters' appearance are prepared beforehand.
- Set A: 1 Character Pouch
- Set B: 2 Character Pouches
- Set C: 1 Character Pouch + 1 Card Pouch
- Set D: 1 Character Pouch + 1 Pencil Case
- Set E: 1 Character Pouch + 1 Valet Tray
- Set F: 3 Character Pouches
Booking of set A only allows 1 Parent to accompany the child.
- No prior knowledge needed.
- For safety reason, we recommend parental guidance for children of age 7 and below.
Any cancellation made 1 week or less prior to the workshop will be given 50% refund. Rescheduling will only be accepted if it is made 1 week prior to the workshop. No refund will be given for no-shows.