Begin your journey on leather crafting with us.
Hone your leather crafting skills together with us thru our curriculum. Participants will choose what to make from our set of projects within the curriculum. We encourage participants to be creative and bold with their work by personalising each piece with additional details.
You will learn:
- In-depth introduction of leather
- Types of leather crafting tools and usage of these tools
- Different techniques of stitching such as saddle stitching and box stitching
- Different methods of edge finishing
- Creating your own templates.
- Attended 1 of the following workshop:
- 3 Accessories (with stitching)
- Bifold Wallet
- ID Card Lanyard
- Passport Cover
- Zip Cardholder Wallet
- Money Clip
- Pencil Case
- Bucket Bag / Tote Bag
As with any booking, all tools and workshop space required will be provided. You can purchase your materials from our selection in store, or bring your own leather to work with.
Depending on the complexity of the project and any additional details added, the amount of time required to complete your project will change. To complete our whole curriculum, it may take 36 to 48 sessions depending on participants' learning pace.