Craft a bucket bag for your loved ones... or yourself!
Learn about leather as a material and the basic tools used for leather crafting. Participants will also choose to craft a Bucket Bag.
The workshop will take about 8 hours, depending on the speed of the participant.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the workshop, the participant gets to bring home their own creations.
You will learn the basics:
- Knowledge of leather
- Types of basic leather crafting tools
- Scoring, Cutting and Gluing of leather
- Saddle stitching
- Edge Finishing & Burnishing
- Cleaning and caring for leather
- Use of eyelets in bag-making
- Creation of leather bag straps
Any cancellation made 1 week or less prior to the workshop will be given 50% refund. Rescheduling will only be accepted if it is made 1 week prior to the workshop. No refund will be given for no-shows.
Due to the extensive time of the workshop, break times will be provided during the workshop.